FANUC Robot Troubleshooting Repair
5 Day Class
This course (32 hours of instruction) teaches students the skills necessary to perform maintenance and repair on an M-10iA robot. Class runs from Monday at 12:00 noon to Friday at 12 noon. Upon completion, the student will be able to:
- Perform electrical maintenance and troubleshooting
- Perform mechanical maintenance and troubleshooting
- Master the robot using standard and precision methods
- Electrical component removal and replacement of mainboard, e-stop and servo amplifier boards and entire robot wiring harness.
- Mechanical component removal and replacement of J2 motor, J5 and J6 wrist.
- Proper procedure to return robot back into automatic production after mastering and component replacement.
Schedule a FANUC Training Class